- Temporary Staff Panel Vacancies
We have a panel of temporary staff that we can call upon at a moment’s notice in times when we are in need of emergency temporary cover, when there is a gap in personnel cover, or when there are discreet projects or jobs for people to do.
Jobs can include:
- General office work including post, moving papers, photocopying, and filing
- Fee collection and debt management
- Hospitality and event management assistance
- Reception cover
- Bookkeeping and finance administration
- Assisting barristers with tidying rooms and sorting case papers
- Barristers legal admin, research, speech writing, authorities etc.
- Personal assistance to barristers including filing, book keeping and sorting personal papers
- Removals and decorating
We are keen to ensure there is a fair, open and transparent process for the appointment of people to our panel, so that when they are called upon, they have already been through an equal opportunities process.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from people under-represented in the legal profession and from returning parents who want to enjoy the flexibility of working occasionally and part time.
If you are interested in applying to our panel, please email email@example.com for an information pack, and selection criteria.
If you would like to speak to someone, please call Linda McGivern on +44 (0)20 7242 2523.
A leading set specialising in commercial, construction, insurance and property law