“Hardwicke is ‘an amazing chambers with gifted barristers’ and ‘an excellent reputation’, particularly in the areas of commercial, construction, insurance and property law. It provides ‘a service far beyond that of other sets’ and ‘its excellent and perfectly streamlined internal processes make the whole organisation appear much more business-like than many other chambers’.“
Hardwicke believes that excellent people are at the heart of our business and the service we give to our clients.
- Reaching out to ambitious Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Barristers
Are you an established practitioner in clinical negligence and/or personal injury? Hardwicke is recruiting established practitioners and considering those at all levels of call to join its very successful team, led by Charles Bagot QC.
Why should you consider Hardwicke?
- You will benefit from our high quality, high profile work for major Claimant and Defendant firms and insurers as well as having the opportunity to develop and grow your own particular areas of expertise.
- You will be able to enjoy the benefits of Hardwicke’s other areas of expertise to expand your practice. See, for example, Colm Nugent’s successful PI/professional negligence claim against a paid McKenzie Friend in Wright v Troy Lucas & Rusz.
- You will be joining a market leading and award-winning set, recognised for client service and excellent practice management, business development, and career development support services.
- You will be joining a PI/Clin Neg team where every member over 10 years’ call is recommended by a legal directory.
- You will be a member of a dynamic team which, as well as being involved in leading cases pushing the boundaries also values pro bono activity and supports initiatives to improve the Bar and the people who work within it, and the clinical negligence/PI Bar in particular.
If you would like to develop your practice within a forward-thinking, friendly and focused clinical negligence and personal injury team, please get in contact with Amanda Illing, Chief Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org (or 020 7242 2523) for an initial confidential discussion.
- General advice for applicants
We welcome enquiries from barristers with established practices in one or more of our core practice areas. You might be looking to move on your own or as part of a group.
We have a strong track record of supporting and developing successfully the practices of those who join us. We are committed to working together to provide first-rate day-to-day administrative service as well as putting in place the structure and professional marketing and business development support to help achieve long-term career goals, whether that is into silk, a judicial appointment or a portfolio of others interesting roles..
As you would expect, we treat all enquiries in the strictest confidence throughout the process.
You should be able to show a high level of success in one or more of the areas in which we practice or in complementary areas.
Successful applicants will demonstrate a high level of intellectual ability, integrity and interpersonal skills together with the drive and ambition required to maintain and sustain a leading practice.
For a preliminary informal discussion about your practice, Hardwicke and the application process, please contact our Chief Executive, Amanda Illing.