Paul Reed QC is speaking at the Legal Week Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum 2016 on 3rd November 2016.
The topics covered at the conference include:
- Ramifications of Brexit on cross-border litigation and arbitration
- Evolving third party funding models
- An update on interim remedies
- Privilege in regulatory investigations
- Cost control and gathering of evidence
- Technology and its revolutionary impact on litigation
- Key case and jurisdictional updates
Paul will speaking at the session covering gathering evidence in foreign jurisdictions,providing a first hand perspective on how trials are conducted and how to effectively prepare your disclosure documents prior to trial in foreign jurisdictions.
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: