Hardwicke strategic recruitment policy allied to the strength of its external profile has resulted in significant boosts for all its main practice areas in the last few months:
- Robin Dunne, a specialist in costs and litigation funding.
- Matthew Hodson, a commercial barrister with particular expertise in company and shareholder disputes, commercial contractual claims, insolvency and employment issues.
- Charlotte John whose practice focuses on Chancery and property litigation and encompasses both traditional Chancery and commercial work.
- Oliver Hyam who specialises in insolvency, CDR and contentious trust work.
- Rajiv Bhatt, whose expertise lies in CDR, employment, insurance, professional liability and construction.
Pupils, Helena Drage and George Eyre, have also become tenants. Helena has a special interest in clinical negligence and personal injury claims. George focuses on commercial dispute resolution, construction and insurance.
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: