Hardwicke is delighted to be ranked as a set in five practice areas including: Construction, Court of Protection, Education, Real Estate Litigation and Social Housing.
Five of our barristers are now ranked for the first time:
- Nigel Jones QC for Insurance
- Alison Meacher for Court of Protection: Health & Welfare and Social Housing
- David Lawson for Local Government
- Paul Reed QC and David Pliener are both ranked in the new section of Property Damage.
Our three new silks, Brie Stevens-Hoare QC, PJ Kirby QC and John de Waal QC are all ranked as New Silks.
The following barristers have all improved their rankings by one band:
- Nigel Jones QC for Construction
- Paul Reed QC for Construction
- Daniel Gatty for Real Estate Litigation
- David Pliener for Insurance
- Dean Underwood for Social Housing
- Laura Tweedy for Social Housing
- Michael Wheater for Construction
- Sarah McCann for Professional Negligence
A list of our full rankings can be found on our Testimonials page.
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: