11 Feb 2013 - , 00:00
Everyone knows what Hearsay is…Right?
This evening seminar will explore the following issues:
- General rules about evidence: Policy, practice and proportionality
- The nature and framework of hearsay evidence: Understanding relevance, admissibility, reliability and weight
- Dealing with hearsay evidence at interim hearings
- Practical and tactical steps for dealing with reluctant witnesses
- Key case update
- Recommendations and discussion points.
This seminar will be chaired by Alexander Bastin, and delivered by Karl King and Alastair Redpath-Stevens.
This seminar is part of our Social Housing Seminar Programme for 2013.