22 Sep 2015 - , 00:00
Billable Hour Charity Event
Tuesday 22nd September, 5.30 – 7.30
Raising money for the Billable Hour Appeal (all proceeds go to the appeal)
Topics to be covered include:-
- How to fall foul of limitation periods time after time.
- How to root out and get caught by those limitation periods that are less than three years.
- An easy guide to fouling up service of the claim form.
- The wrong way to agree extensions of time.
- Why court orders and rules are not important and can happily be ignored.
- How to make sure your witnesses fail in their evidence every time.
- How to lose at trial without really trying.
- How to panic and run away when things go wrong.
PJ Kirby QC
- How to really foul up costs-budgeting
- Costs budgeting for the would-be bankrupt.
Price Suggested donation: £100 (Students & Pupils £25)
All in all, 90 minutes of guaranteed misery, worry and concern for litigators. Refreshments will be available to ease the situation.