18 Jan 2018, All day
The Electronic Disclosure Series 2018 is being run by Michael Wheater and Charles Raffin, who are the authors of the recently published “Electronic Disclosure Law and Practice”.
The first seminar is on Thursday, 18th January 2018 and it introduces electronic disclosure and the proceeding seminars deal with different aspects of electronic disclosure in greater detail.
Here are some details of the upcoming seminars in the Electronic Disclosure series in 2018:
- The disclosure pilot programme
- Preservation & Collection of electronic documents, with guest speaker
- Processing & Filtering electronic documents
- Predictive Coding, with guest speaker
- E-disclosure in domestic and international arbitration, with guest speaker
- Presentation of Electronic Evidence, with guest speaker
- Challenges of e-disclosure in the cloud, with guest speaker
If you would like to attend one of these seminars or for more information, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: the first seminar in this series, on Thursday, 18th January, is now oversubscribed,