10 Jul 2019, 08:30 - 15:00
Hardwicke, Hardwicke Building, New Square, Lincoln's Inn,London , WC2A 3SB
Hardwicke’s Construction Team are delighted to announce the details of their annual Adjudication Conference which will take place on 10 July 2019. Please find the full programme below.
If you would like to attend, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch to confirm places in due course.
- 08:30 | Registration and welcome address
- 09:00 | Fraud and Adjudication Enforcement: how have the courts been applying Gosvenor?
- 10:00 | Insolvency and Adjudication Enforcement: making sense of Bresco, Cannon and Indigo
- 10:45 | Tea and coffee break
- 11:15 | Adjudication update: including natural justice, jurisdiction reservation and other goodies
- 12:00 | Lunch
- 13:00 | Construction Update: looking at issues which regularly decide adjudications, including the meaning of Practical Completion, dealing with LADs on termination and Letters of Intent
- 14:00 | Debate: Was Grove right? Does it work?
- 15:00 | Canapés, drinks and networking