The Hardwicke CDR team produce regular case commentaries of which the following are the most recent:
- Khandapour v Chambers – rights to appropriation and payment obligations
- Revisiting Goldman Sachs v Banco Novo
- Matthew & Ors v Sedman & Ors – limitation periods after midnight deadlines
- Samba Financial Group v Byers – the same or substantially the same facts under CPR 17.4(2)
- Schettini v Silvestri – appealing undertakings in damages
- Michael Wilson Partners v Emmott – frozen assets v business as usual: where to draw the line
- Gama Aviation (UK) Ltd v Taleveras Petroleum Trading – security for costs and relief from sanctions
- McDonald v Rose – permission to appeal from lower and appeal courts: one timeline or two?
- General Dynamics UK Ltd v State of Libya – service on a sovereign state
- SPI North Ltd v Swiss Post International (UK) Ltd – when is a defendant actually unable to admit or deny a pleaded allegation?
- W Nagel v Pluczenik Diamond Co NV – commercial agents and the commodities market exception
If you would like further information, please contact Sally Wollaston.
You can also sign up for our mailings here.
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: