Following the success of last year’s seminar in Cyprus, the Bar Council’s International Committee, in partnership with the Cyprus Bar Association, are organising their second English-Cypriot Law Day. The seminar will take place on Friday 8 September 2017 at the Columbia Plaza, in Limassol, Cyprus.
The seminar will focus on
- Developments in the Common Law of England and Wales
- Corporate dispute resolution
- Fraud and internal investigations
- Directors duties
- Criminal liability of company
- Private prosecutions and tension/interplay with negligence claims
- Developments in the rules of evidence and changes to the trial model in UK criminal practice
- Judicial Review and application of ECHR on public bodies
To register your place, please contact Petra Majzlikova on Majzlikova@BarCouncil.org.uk.
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: