Hardwicke’s Paul Reed QC and Philippa Harris have contributed to the book Cases That Changes Our Lives, a collection of essays examining interesting aspects of key cases that have shaped the legal landscape.
The book examines a range of cases and analyses their impact, with emphasis on the human angle of the story, including:
- Who were the people involved?
- What was actually decided in the case?
- What happened later and how what was decided on the facts changed our lives?
- What were the later implications for that area of law and/or other areas of law?
- What legacy has the case left?
Click here for further details and to order a copy
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: