James Hall provided contributions in relation to subjects including equitable securities over land.
This is s a specialist book for those who are called upon either to bring or defend a claim for professional negligence in relation to mortgage fraud or borrower default or to bring proceedings against borrowers or guarantors of borrowers.
- Deals with all types of lender claims arising out of secured lending transactions
- Breaks down claims against relevant parties to a lender claim, highlighting unique aspects, including risks, associated with various types of claims
- Details the specific practical and legal issues of the most common claims brought by lenders
- Provides comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of mortgage possession claims and related subjects such as subrogation and title rectification
- Details the specific practical and legal issues of the most common claims brought against borrowers
- Includes timely discussion of sub-prime lending crisis and its likely impact on related case law
- Each chapter is written by a practitioner specialising in the area covered
- Includes an individual chapter on practice and procedural issues related to lender claims
You can obtain a copy by clicking here.