She is responsive and thorough, delivering astute advice which is always commercial and client-focused.
An excellent commercial litigator.
She is a very good strategist and pays great attention to detail.
Works extremely well as part of a team and is not afraid to take the unpopular points in court if she believes in them.
A fearless litigator willing to fight hard for her clients; believes in her arguments and is unwavering
Sarah is a commercially astute advocate with extensive experience of commercial chancery litigation in all courts.
She is praised for her technical knowledge, her attention to detail and her ingenuity in identifying practical, solutions for those who seek her advice. Her clients particularly value her responsiveness and her ability to work in a team under intense pressure.
Her particular specialisms are insolvency, commercial law, company law and shareholder disputes.
Sarah is on the SFO Panel of approved counsel.
Civil Fraud & Asset Tracing
Companies, Joint Ventures & Partnerships
Financial Professionals, Insolvency Professionals, Directors & Officers
Sarah is recommended for Insolvency in Chambers UK, Chambers Global and the Legal 500. She is also recommended for Company in Legal 500.
- “An excellent advocate.” “She is a pleasure to work with – she’s approachable, reliable and responsive. She also has excellent technical knowledge and is adept at anticipating and avoiding problems.” – Chambers UK
- “She is responsive and thorough, delivering astute advice which is always commercial and client-focused.” – Chambers UK
- “Wonderful and composed in the courtroom knowing when to use her tone and language to emphasise to the Judge the real issues and persuading the Judge which way he should go.” – Legal 500
- “She’s a very good advocate and is very switched on.” (Chambers UK)
- “A fearless litigator willing to fight hard for her clients; believes in her arguments and is unwavering.” – Legal 500
- “She has a clear commercial manner of delivering advice and is good on her feet.” – Legal 500
- ‘An excellent commercial litigator.’ – Legal 500
- “Works extremely well as part of a team and is not afraid to take the unpopular points in court if she believes in them.” – Legal 500
- Chancery Bar Association
- Young International Arbitration Group
- Tolley’s Insolvency Law
- Smith Owen and Bodnar on Asset Recovery
- Lexis PSL Insolvency Chapter, CVA section
- SFO Proceeds of Crime Panel B list
- BA Medieval and Modern History (Birmingham)
- PGDL (BPP Law School)
- BVC (Inns of Court School of Law)
- Diplock Scholarship, Blackstone Entrance Exhibition
Chancery Bar Association Pro Bono Subcommittee