Ryan is an ADR ODR accredited mediator. His experience centres on commercial disputes of any kind, insolvency and professional liability although he is happy to consider acting as mediator in disputes covering other areas as well.
If you would like to discuss instructing him as mediator, please contact us.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Atkins Court Forms, Vol. 9 (Corporate Insolvency) – contributing editor
- Insurance Broking Practice and the Law, CMS – contributing editor
- LLM – Wolfson College, University of Cambridge
- BPTC – City Law School
- GDL – Oxford Brookes University
- BA (English Language & Literature) – Jesus College, University of Oxford
- ADR ODR Accredited Mediator
Ryan volunteers on the COIN scheme for the winding-up court, and recently delivered training to the student volunteers on the scheme. He is also a panel member of the Bar Pro Bono Unit.