His knowledge of the law is excellent and he is unfazed by anything thrown at him in conference or in court
He is outstanding
He is excellent; his involvement is instrumental
Peter is ranked as a leading junior in Property Litigation. He regularly accepts all levels of court and tribunal instructions, predominantly in the fields of landlord and tenant, and real property. He has wide-ranging trial and appellate experience in the Court of Appeal, High Court, County Court, Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber), and the Land Registration and Residential divisions of the Property Chamber of the First-tier Tribunal.
As well as trial advocacy, Peter has wide experience of more complex interim application, including security for costs, interim injunctions and committal proceedings.
In addition to his general drafting and advisory work, which is held in high regard, Peter advises on the drafting of leases and commercial agreements.
Peter’s clients particularly appreciate the clarity and commercial reality of his advice, and he regularly accepts licensed and public access work.
As Secretary of the Property Bar Association, Peter was regularly involved in court and tribunal consultations; working closely with the PLA.
Commercial Landlord & Tenant
Real Property & Mortgages
Leasehold & Leasehold Management
Development & Planning
Trusts of Land
- Past Secretary & Treasurer of the Property Bar Association (PBA)
- Chancery Bar Association (ChBA)
- Professional Negligence Bar Association (PNBA)
- Bar Pro Bono Panel Member
- LLB (Hons)(Lond)
- Inner Temple Bursary
- Duke of Edinburgh Scholarship
Peter is recommended in Legal 500 for Property Litigation. The directory notes:
- “He is excellent; his involvement is instrumental.”
- “Quickly identifies the key issues and is very responsible and reliable.”
- “He is outstanding.”
- “Has an assured manner and an excellent technical grasp.”
- “Direct and to the point, and has very good knowledge of landlord and tenant law.”