Josh is building experience across all of Hardwicke’s main areas of practice, with a particular interest in Commercial Dispute Resolution and Property Law.
In early 2020, Josh worked as a judicial assistant in the Commercial Court, sitting with Mr Justice Henshaw and Mr Justice Andrew Baker. He gained valuable insight into trial process and first instance decision-making from the perspective of the judge for the most complex, high value and often high profile cases.
Before joining Hardwicke, Josh undertook pupillage at a leading commercial set and gained experience in disputes in a range of practice areas, such as international trade, insurance and insolvency. Before then, Josh worked as a research assistant at the Law Commission, focusing on property and trusts.
Outside of work, Josh enjoys yoga, travelling and spending time in the countryside.
- BA Law with French Law, Worcester College, Oxford (First Class)
- Certificat supérieur de droit français et européen, Université Panthéon-Assas
- Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University (Very Competent)
- Excellence Award, BPP University
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
University of Oxford
- International Trade Prize
- Hogan Lovells Prize
- College Scholarship