John is an ADR ODR accredited mediator whose experience coversprofessional indemnity and malpractice, clinical negligence, personal injury, general contract and insurance claims and disciplinary tribunal inquiries, and contested probate claims. He also sits as a judge.
If you would like to instruct John as a mediator, please contact Natasha Devlin-Clingham.
- Bar Sports Group
- London Commercial and Common Law Bar Association
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
- 1969-1972 King’s College, University of London
- 1970 Masom Scholar in Classics
- 1972 BA Classics, AKC Theology
- 1974 Called to the Bar, Gray’s Inn
- 1990 Appointed to the Bar Council panel to prosecute cases for the Professional Conduct Committee before the Bar Disciplinary Tribunal.
- 1995 Assistant Recorder, Crown Court
- 1999 Appointed Professional member of the Sports Dispute Resolution Panel
- 2000 Recorder, Crown Court
- 2000 Recorders “Civil” ticket
- 2005 Chancellor, Diocese of Rochester
- 2014 Elected to be a Master of the Bench of Grays Inn
- ADR ODR Accredited Mediator