Jasmine is an accredited ADRg mediator.
For more details on how to instruct Jasmine as a mediator, please contact Natasha Devlin-Clingham
Recommended by the Legal 500 as a leading junior within the field of Personal Injury since 2011, and recently Chambers UK, Jasmine has been described as:
- “She’s really down to earth and clients love her.” “She has a vast knowledge of personal injury law and is very good in JSMs.”
- ‘She provides sound technical advice and achieves results which surpass expectations.’
- ‘She shows an excellent ability to get to the heart of the matter quickly and argue her case persuasively.’
- “Attentive to detail and empathetic”.
- “She has expert, up-to-date legal knowledge, and uses it accurately and relevantly.”
- “Her manner impresses and reassures clients.”
- “Organised and thorough”
- Gray’s Inn
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Contributor to Kemp & Kemp: Quantum of Damages
- Editorial Board of the Personal Injuries and Quantum Reports.
- LLB (Hons)
- Dip Law
- Accredited ADRGroup Mediator