Attentive to detail and empathetic
She is unflappable in court and good at seeing a way around problems
She has a vast knowledge of personal injury law
She has expert, up-to-date legal knowledge, and uses it accurately and relevantly
Jasmine specialises in personal injury and professional negligence cases involving solicitors.
Representing both Claimants and Defendants, Jasmine is known for her particular expertise in cases involving the Animals Act 1971 or the Montreal Convention. Jasmine is ranked in both Chambers UK and the Legal 500 as a Leading Junior with her attention to detail and client handling skills being noted as particularly strong skills by those who instruct her. In addition Jasmine is an accredited ADRg Mediator.
Jasmine regularly delivers seminars in house and for external training organisations. She is an editor of the Personal Injury and Quantum Reports and is a sub-editor of Kemp & Kemp: The Quantum of Damages.
Inquests & Inquiries
Insurance Funded Disputes
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Recommended by both Chambers UK and the Legal 500 as a leading junior within the field of Personal Injury, Jasmine has been described as:
- “She’s really down to earth and clients love her.”
- “She has a vast knowledge of personal injury law and is very good in JSMs.”
- “She is unflappable in court and good at seeing a way around problems.”
- ‘She is a highly capable Junior with a solution for any issue, and novel ideas to put the other side off guard. Ability to plead in considerable detail whilst never losing a simple mastery of the key points.’
- ‘She provides sound technical advice and achieves results which surpass expectations.’
- ‘She shows an excellent ability to get to the heart of the matter quickly and argue her case persuasively.’
- “Attentive to detail and empathetic”.
- “She has expert, up-to-date legal knowledge, and uses it accurately and relevantly.”
- “Her manner impresses and reassures clients.”
- “Organised and thorough”
- Gray’s Inn
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Contributor to Kemp & Kemp: Quantum of Damages
- Editorial Board of the Personal Injuries and Quantum Reports.
- LLB (Hons)
- Dip Law
- Accredited ADRGroup Mediator