He always provides robust advice; clients respect his opinion.
Willing to go the extra mile.
A quick thinker who can win tough cases
Henry is a specialist practitioner in the fields of personal injury, clinical negligence, health and safety law, coronial law and related insurance issues. He has experience of acting for both Defendants and Claimants and has a varied practice encompassing employer, public liability, motor claims and occupiers’ liability with a strong interest in health and safety law and environmental law.
Henry is on the approved panel for many insurers for motor fraud work, in which he is frequently instructed due to his trial advocacy skills, thorough drafting and tactical acumen.
Inquests & Inquiries
Road Traffic & Road Traffic Fraud
Health & Safety Law
Henry is recommended for Personal Injury in the Legal 500:
- ‘A quick thinker who can win tough cases. Good with younger members of the team of solicitors in helping bring them on.’
- ‘He is particularly strong on preparation and solid advice to clients. ’
- ‘He always provides robust advice; clients respect his opinion.’
- London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Member of Lincoln’s Inn
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- MA Hons (Oxon) English
- Diploma In Law