Graham has been a CEDR accredited mediator since 1993. He has undertaken several dozen mediations as a mediator with a very substantial number of cases settling at, or soon after, mediation.
He is happy to undertake mediation in any discipline but his experience lies principally in the following areas:
- computer software and hardware
- commercial agreements
- commercial agents’ regulations
- partnership disagreements
- trade marks
- telecommunications outsourcing, equipment and services
- franchising agreements
- professional negligence
Disputes have ranged in value from a few thousand pounds to many millions of pounds. He has carried out mediations before, during and after trial (but before assessment of damages).
- CEDR accredited mediator
- Registered Member of Civil Mediation Council
- LLB (Honours)
- CEDR Accredited Mediator