Emma joined Hardwicke in October 2020 so as to develop her practice in personal injury and clinical negligence as well as professional negligence. She has experience beyond her call of a wide variety of personal injury claims including those involving issues of fundamental dishonesty, low velocity impacts and credit hire.
Unlike many of her contemporaries, Emma already has significant experience in dealing with a range of hearings, including small claims, fast track trials, stage 3 hearings, disposal hearings and interlocutory hearings including applications.
Emma has dealt with conferences and hearings in person and remotely, including by telephone, Skype/Teams and CVP.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys walking and baking.
- LLM in Medical Law. Distinction. Queen Mary University of London (2018)
- BPTC. Very Competent. University of Law (2017)
- LLB. 2:1. University of Bristol (2016)
Prizes and scholarships
- University of Law Medical Protection Society Prize for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Inner Temple- Winifred Clothier Scholarship, Exhibition Award and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award