David is an accredited ADR ODR mediator, and also a mediation advocate.
Please contact Richard Sumarno for more details of how to instruct him as a mediator.
David is recommended by Chambers UK, Chambers Global and the Legal 500 for commercial dispute resolution.
- ‘David’s advocacy is a thing of surgical precision, he is fabulous with client and gives clear strategic advice from the outset.’ (Legal 500)
- “David is determined and dogmatic, and offers great tactical insight.” “His advocacy is persuasive, and he can hold his ground in areas with which he isn’t familiar.” (Chambers UK)
- “A bright and strategically creative silk.” (Legal 500)
- “Down-to-earth, very commercial and an excellent advocate.” “He’s very good at establishing his arguments and can read judges very well.” (Chambers UK)
- He “combines astonishing turnaround time with excellent quality of work. He explains complex issues very clearly to clients and grasps detail quickly. He is impressive on his feet.” (Chambers UK)
- “He is very bright, highly proactive and really on your side.” Chambers UK
- “Very easy to work with and the lay clients love his punchy style.” (Legal 500)
- “Really prepared to get stuck in and is blessed with the art of persuasion.” (Chambers UK)
- “David adopts a determined approach and has great tactical insight. His experience and input are highly valued. He is certainly someone you want on your team rather than on the other side.”(Chambers UK)
- “Confident, intelligent and robust. You know he is fighting your corner” (Legal 500)
- Commercial Bar Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association
- London Court of International Arbitration
- Employment Lawyers Association
- LL.B Hons
- ADR Group Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator
- Registered Legal Practitioner, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)