Arthur has advised in and mediated several disputes over land. Arthur excels in finding novel solutions to apparently intractable problems using internationally recognised methods. Successes Include:
- Bad tempered neighbour dispute involving a strip of land less than the width of a brick. Parties had been close friends for years then driven apart by the litigation process. Resolved so that the trespassing extension was not removed, and parties were able to continue to live as neighbours.
- “Ransom strip” case resolved by exchange of land rather than payment of ransom.
- Entrenched dispute over disrepair resolved by agreeing definition of terms, expanding some obligations, and removing others, so L&T relationship could continue and rent payments re-started.
- RICS Accredited
- Social Housing Law Association
- Housing Law Practitioners Association
- Administrative Law Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- Physics at Oxford University
- Diploma in Law at City University in London
- RICS mediation accreditation