Andrew is an ADR ODR accredited mediator with many years experience of a very wide variety of property disputes. He is also happy to act as mediator in disputes relating to other matters.
If you would like to discuss instructing Andrew as a mediator, please contact Patrick Sarson.
Andrew is recommended by Legal 500 for Property Litigation which notes he is:
- “He uses his expertise as part as the judiciary to tell the client whether their arguments will find favour with the court.”
- “Particularly strong on his feet and in cross-examination“.
Deputy District Judge (Civil)
- Chancery Bar Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- Deputy District Judge, South Eastern Circuit
- LCLCBA committee
- Bar Vocational Course – Inns of Court School of Law
- LL.B (Hons)
- ADR ODR Accredited Mediator