Alexander is an ADRg accredited mediator whose comprehensive knowledge of property law makes him particularly effective at mediating property-related disputes.
Some of his recent mediations include disputes concerning:
- breaches of lease covenants
- the extent of beneficial interests in jointly owned properties
- noise nuisance; and
- other redevelopment-related interferences with quiet enjoyment.
Property Bar Association
Disrepair chapter in Lexis Nexis’ “Social Housing Law in Practice”
- BA (Hons)
- LLB (Hons)
- Deputy District Judge
Alex is recommended as a leading junior for property litigation by Legal 500. They state:
- A great and determined litigator with an eye for detail.’
- He is clear and thorough in his advice and goes beyond for clients.
- He is intellectually outstanding yet down to earth; he thinks outside the box and provides creative solutions.
- He is clear and succinct in his opinions while being incredibly persuasive and compelling.
- In a case where you can’t see the wood for the trees, he will provide clarity.
- Handles all complex property disputes very well without getting flustered.