Alaric is an ADR ODR accredited mediator. He has extensive experience across a wide range of issues from general commercial disputes to difficult issues concerning insolvency, employment and costs.
If you would like to discuss instructing him as a mediator, please contact Adam Blades.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
Alaric headed up the Hardwicke team that completely revised the 2017 Issue of Atkin’s Corporate Insolvency Court Forms.
He also drafted the court forms for use in company insolvency cases (as approved by Chief Registrar Briggs) that now appear on the Court Service Website.
- BA (University of Bristol)
- PhD (King’s College London)
- CPE (University of Sussex)
- ADR ODR Accredited Mediator
Alaric is recommended as a leading Insolvency & Restructuring barrister in Legal 500: he is “an exceptionally capable advocate” and “always mindful of the commercial as well as technical and legal issues”:
- “He is perceptive and able to give strong structured advice.” – Legal 500
- “He is a barrister who will give you a balanced view as regards merits and commerciality.” – Legal 500
- “A hands on practical approach to problem solving” – Legal 500
- “His calm and effective advocacy is impressive” – Legal 500