- Conducting winding up petitions on Skype
- Privilege Repurposed: Legal Advice Privilege, the Dominant Purpose Test and R(Jet2) v CAA (2020)
- Employment issues arising in a global pandemic
- Unimprovable: compensation under section 1 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1927
- No forfeiture for rent arrears
- Will-making and coronavirus: can wills be remotely witnessed?
Please note that we do not give legal advice on individual cases which may relate to this content other than by way of formal instruction of a member of Hardwicke. However if you have any other queries about this content please contact: